BCI is a modern social enterprise committed to achieving our social and business missions. Our full service contract packaging business offers complete and professional contract packaging, packaging solutions, products and related services. BCI provides employment opportunities to adults with disabilities and is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- BCI’s leadership team has more than 130 years of combined experience in manufacturing, assembling, packaging, and distribution of a wide variety of products.
- A production team of more than 200 employees with disabilities as well as a temporary labor staff enables us to meet customer due dates.
- A modern 102,500 square foot facility, allowing us to fulfill both large and small orders.
- Flexible packaging equipment to perform a wide variety of custom packaging and assembly operations.
- Automated Flexible Film Packaging
- Labor intensive packaging and assembly operations
- Packaging Consultation
- Logistics Management
- Inventory Tracking
- Supervised off-site work crews to work AT your facility in a variety of human resource needs such as production or janitorial services
- ISO compliant Quality System
- Exemplary Customer Service
- Superior Results
BCI has become a leader in the contract packaging industry. BCI has established long term partnerships with companies such as:
- Forest Pharmaceuticals
- Jeyes USA
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Spectrum Brands
- United Pet Group
- Vi-Jon Laboratories
For more information about BCI, please visit www.boonecenter.com or call 636-978-4300.